- Harvard University was the first university ever established in the United States.
- Every day, Americans consume over 100 acres of pizza.
- Women gained the right to vote in the United States for the first time in 1920.Alaska was a part of Russia in the nineteenth century.
- London owns the Liberty Bell of the United States.
- Philadelphia was the nation’s original capital, while Washington did not become the capital until 1790.
- The American flag is made up of 50 stars, each representing one of the 50 states.
- The Harvard Library is the world’s largest academic library
Why is the USA popular amongst Nepalese Students?
Every year, a large number of students from Nepal come to study in the USA. The number of students wishing to study in the United States has risen dramatically in recent years. Scholarships are available in the United States for Nepalese students who wish to study there. America offers a wide range of educational opportunities, from the most expensive to the most affordable. That is most likely why it is a popular choice among Nepalese students.
Which Test is required to study in the USA?
The USA takes the IELTS, PTE, and TOEFL exams, the same as other English-speaking nations.
Around 3400 universities and colleges in the United States accept an applicant’s IELTS score to assess his or her English language skills. The minimum IELTS score required in the United States ranges from 6 to 9, based on the subject and university.
Pearson Test of English has recently gained acceptance in the United States. It is approved by around 785 universities and colleges in the United States. In the United States, the minimum PTE score accepted is 50. However, it varies depending on the courses and universities to which one applies.
TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
The TOEFL exam is without a doubt one of the most commonly used language exams. The TOEFL scores required on the internet-based test may range from 70 and above 85, depending on the major degree and university you pick.
SAT, GMAT, and GRE are also accepted for bachelor’s and master’s degrees, and those who perform very well on such examinations are eligible for scholarships.